Our Annual Tuition Fee Schedule
Choice School makes every effort to structure tuition and fees at the lowest possible level commensurate with providing a high-quality education and a variety of learning experiences. We are assisted in this as a Class 2 Independent School under the Independent School Act of British Columbia (Nov. 2016) with a partial per pupil grant for each enrolled student. Additionally, as a Ministry designated Special Education School, we receive a second grant per pupil in recognition of the intensive staffing and additional supports that we provide to meet our students’ needs.
The following are the fees for the 2022/2023 school year:
- Annual Tuition Fees for the academic year 2022-2023
- Plus: PAC Volunteer Participation Deposit (refundable)
- Less: Non-refundable tuition deposit paid on enrolment
- Payment Options
- **Plus, one-time non-refundable Capital Development Fund Payment of $2,000.00 per family for new family enrolling.
- With Early Payment Discount:
- Less: Discount for full payment on or before June 15th, 2022 $750.00
- Total fees prepaid in full on or before June 15th, 2022 $16,850.00
- Plan A – Full payment prior to the start of the school year.
- Tuition prepaid in full on or before June 15, 2022 (discount) – $16,850
- Tuition prepaid in full after June 15, 2022 and prior to September 1, 2022 – $17,600
- Plan B – Monthly Installments 7 installment payment plan – $2,515 X 7 = $17,600
Tuition charges at Choice School include the following:
- Learning materials and resources to support a diverse education program.
- Most field trips, cultural outings, performances and special events at the school.
Choice School participates in a Tuition Assistance Program for families who qualify.
Call the school at 604-273-2418 or email email@example.com to book a personal tour or for more information.
Due to COVID restrictions, tours are not available at this time, please contact the school for more information.